Campaign name: (name of your campaign goes here)
Campaign #hashtag: (name of your campaign hashtag goes here)
Campaign goal: (In one sentence state exactly what the goal is for your web and social media campaign)
(For web and social media campaign web page)
URL to your Website: (goes here) www.marymount.commons/(your last name) campaign name
Purpose: (In one to three sentences state exactly why the CEO of your organization has asked you to create a new website for her organization) (Assume you are the CEO)
This should be specifically for the website and not the over all organization. For example www.hawksbillhope.org website can not save sea turtles. The site can raise the awareness of the efforts to tag hawksbill sea turtles. And www.hawksbillhope.org can help Hawksbill Hope, Inc. raise funds to support their efforts of saving sea turtles. www.hawksbillhope.org can not raise funds because it is a website and not the organization it represents.
Audiences: (Be very specific - 4-5 audiences - do not use the words "anyone" or "people" who are interested in...")
Objectives: (Be very specific - 5-6 things this website can accomplish for the CEO) This is an expansion of the website purpose. The reasons the website is needed. Not why the organization itself exists.
Social media goal and strategy
(For web and social media campaign)
URL to your 2 social media pages: (goes here) Such as:
Facebook page and or Instragram page and or Twitter and or Snapchat and or YouTube etc.
Goals for your campaign social media:
- Goals of your social media - not for your campaign but what your social media can do to help meet your campaign goals
Social media strategy: for your campaign
- Potential partners e.g. clubs, orgs etc.
- How you are going to energize (how you are going to get students to participant in your social media channels)
- How your going to stick out and be heard/seen through the social media clutter
Social media analytics goals:
(As an example from past classes)
- Facebook- 30 page likes, 5 content shares
- Instagram- 20 followers, 25 likes total
- Twitter- 20 followers
- Tumblr- 30 followers, 2500 notes
- Snapchat- 50 views total
- Vimeo- 40 total views
- Wordprress- 30 unique visitors
- YouTube- 15 total views
- Change.org = 50 supporters