Wix Editor: Uploading Your Own Images
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Image.
- Click My Image Uploads.
- Click Upload Media.
- Select where you want to add the media from: Your computer: Drag and drop files into the Media Manager or click Upload from Computer. ...
(Optional) Select the file and click Add to Page to add it to your site.
Wix Editor: Resizing Images
- Click the image.
- Drag the resize handles on the edge of the image to the size you want.
- Click the Settings icon .
- Click the Keep proportions toggle: Enabled: The image and shape stay at the original proportions when resized. ...
- Click the Auto fill toggle: Enabled: The image automatically adjusts to fill the space.
Wix: To set the image quality for all images
- Click the Wix Pro Gallery in the Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Drag the Image Quality slider to increase or decrease the quality. ...
- Click the Image Sharpening toggle: